INFORMACJE24.co.uk

Jesteś tutaj: Informacje24 9 Chemena Kamali is new creative director of Chloé!

Chemena Kamali is new creative director of Chloé!

Chloé, the French fashion house, has appointed Chemena Kamali (42) from Düsseldorf as its new creative director.

Chemena Kamali replaced Gabriela Hearst, who said farewell during her final show at Paris fashion week. Kamali, most Laurent Chloé is where Kamali began her career, first working as part of Phoebe Philo’s team and later as design director under Clare Waight Keller.

“My heart has always been Chloé’s. It has been since I stepped through its doors more than 20 years ago. Returning feels natural and very personal. I am extremely honored to be taking on this role and to be building on the vision that Gaby Aghion and Karl Lagerfeld defined early in the maison’s history. I hope to capture the emotional connection and spirit of Chloé for today.”Chemena-Kamali

“I am proud to welcome Chemena Kamali to Chloé. Her extraordinary creative talent, extensive experience and unique connection with the brand’s legacy and values make her a natural choice for the Maison. Chemena’s vision, inspired by her love for the brand, will truly celebrate Chloé’s unique DNA. Chemena is both the Creative Director of Chloé and the embodiment of the Chloé spirit. I am excited to see her vision come to life.” – Riccardo Bellini, President & CEO of Chloé.

Born in Germany in 1981, Kamali studied fashion design at the Trier University of Applied Sciences and then graduated from Central Saint Martins, a constituent college of the University of the Arts in London, in 2007, beginning her career at Chloé as part of Philo’s team.

Aby dodawać komentarze musisz być zalogowany.

prb24.co.uk

• tpob

TVP Polonia24

• tvp

SPK WB

• spk

Połącz się